Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    G-AVLN in front of her home

    G-AVLN in front of her home

    Mostly Unix and Linux topics. But flying might get a mention too.

    Tuesday, June 10, 2008

    Get on with it...

    I am so full of admiration for all those people who are maintaining their blogs regularly! How many times have I promised myself that I would be doing it properly, full of good intentions...

    It is a fantastic resource, and I have regularly looked back at some of my earlier entries to find a fix to a problem I had sorted months and months ago.

    However, my problem is that despite all these gadgets I keep buying and playing with, I'm still primarily a paper-log type person. I like writing in a book, and I don't like repeating myself. So I end up with bits and pieces in this blog, and bulk of my records in a physical, A4 (!) notebook.

    On the other hand, I am beginning to grow tired of carrying these A4 books with me. So much travel, and all these paper-based material is just not on anymore...

    So, my little on-line blog: all is forgiven, and I shall try my best and visit you more often ;-)

    No comments:

    Blog Archive