Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    G-AVLN in front of her home

    G-AVLN in front of her home

    Mostly Unix and Linux topics. But flying might get a mention too.

    Thursday, December 15, 2005

    I'm still about...

    Anybody looking at this blog would be forgiven for thinking that I've given up...
    No such luck. I'm still here, except that the project I've been involved in took me into a customer's environment where access to Internet is not easy.

    How ironic is that! Internet has clearly become a victim of its own success. I still find it incomprehesible that one might be expected to work without access to e-mail and the web, yet most of large organisations don't seem to provide these facilities to visitor even or even contractors.

    Time for 3G or similar?

    No comments:

    Blog Archive